Can I wear a wig if I already have long thick hair, and I do not want to dye or heat my own hair?
The answer is, “Of course you can!” And an easy way is just to tie your own hair and do a low bun around the neck and wear an elastic wig cap or net to make everything stays in place. Watch the video below to follow the steps to apply a glueless full lace wig without glue.
TIPS OF WEARING A GLUELESS FULL LACE WIG WITH NATURAL-LOOKING
1. Cut the lace as close to the hairline as you can without actually cutting the hairline.
2. Preparing your natural hair under the wig, make it as flat as possible.
3. Smooth your edges by edge control.
4. Wear a wig cap to make sure everything stays in place.
5. Part the wig to make sure it matches your natural hair part.
6. Flatten out the wig top to make it look natural.
7. Take a skin-colored eyeshadow or foundation and put it along the part so that it matches your skin color, and the hair knots on the wig came bleached.
8. Style your wig with a flat iron, a curling iron or cut some layers if you can.